Access to and use of this website (ww.plymouthsocialenterpriseuen.co.uk) is provided by Social Enterprise University Enterprise Network (SE-UEN) subject to the following terms:
3. SO-UEN reserves the right to change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of www.plymouthsocialenterpriseuen.co.uk after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
5. English law governs this agreement and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
6. For the purposes of this agreement, “content” means material including, without limitation, text, video, graphics and audio, published on www.plymouthsocialenterpriseuen.co.uk, whether copyright SO-UEN or a third party.
7. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use www.plymouthsocialenterpriseuen.co.uk content in any way except for non-commercial personal or educational use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any www.plymouthsocialenterpriseuen.co.uk content except for non-commercial personal or educational use. Any other use of www.plymouthsocialenterpriseuen.co.uk content requires the prior written permission of SO-UEN.
8. You agree to use www.plymouthsocialenterpriseuen.co.uk only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of www.plymouthsocialenterpriseuen.co.uk.
9. The names, images and logos identifying SO-UEN, or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of SO-UEN, and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of SO-UEN, or any other third party.
10. All material on this website is copyright of the SO-UEN or to third parties who have contributed material. You may view the contents on screen and are permitted to print one copy of or save reasonable extracts to your local hard disk from this website for your personal use or private study. Otherwise, no part of this website may be reproduced without first obtaining permission from the SO-UEN. You can request permission by emailing the Network or writing to our office.
12. Www.plymouthsocialenterpriseuen.co.uk content, is provided “as is” without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
13. SO-UEN will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from use or loss of use, data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising from or in connection with the use of www.plymouthsocialenterpriseuen.co.uk.
14. SO-UEN does not warrant that functions contained in www.plymouthsocialenterpriseuen.co.uk content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that www.plymouthsocialenterpriseuen.co.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
15. You can access other sites via links from www.plymouthsocialenterpriseuen.co.uk. These sites are not under our control and we are not responsible in any way for their contents.